Our Medical Services
At ACC we strive to make our patients as comfortable as possible and part of being comfortable is offering as much as we can to be done in our office for their convenience. We now do cardiac testing in our office!
Services that we offer are:
Exercise Nuclear stress testing
Pharmacological Stress testing
Non Nuclear Stress testing
A simple cardiac test could lead to a healthier and longer life!
All of our staff is BLS certified (CPR and AED trained) by the American Heart Association for Healthcare providers for the safety of our patients.
What is an AED?
Things You Need to Know
We are seeking Patient-Centered Medical Home Designation! A Patient-Cantered Medical Home (PCMH) is a trusting partnership between a doctor led health care team and an informed patient. It includes an agreement between the doctor and the patient that acknowledges the role of each in a total health care program.
As we build your medical home you will notice some changes in the way we provide care, but many things will stay the same.
You may notice that:
- We ask what your goal is, or what you want to do to improve your health
- We ask you to help us plan your care, and to let us know if you can follow the plan
- Written copies of care plans may be given in more complex illnesses
- The care team members are doing more and/or different parts of the care
- We remind you when tests are due so that you can receive the best quality care
- We may ask you to have blood tests done before your visit so that the doctor has the results at your visit
- We are exploring methods to care for you better; including ways to help you care for yourself.
We trust you, our patient, to:
- Tell us what you know about your health and illnesses
- Tells us about your needs and concerns
- Take part in planning your care
- Follow the care plan that is agreed upon-or let us know why you cannot so that we can try to help, or change the plan
- Tell us what medications you are taking and ask for a refill at your office visit when you need one
- Let us know when you see other doctors and what medications they put you on or changed
- Ask other doctors to send us a report about your care when you see them
- Seek our advice before you see other physicians. We may be able to care for you and we know about the strengths of various specialties
- Learn about wellness and how to prevent disease
- Learn about your insurance so you know what it covers
- Respect us as individuals and partners in your care
- Keep your appointments as scheduled, or call and let us know when you cannot
- Pay your share of the visit fee when you are seen in the office
- Give us feedback so we can improve our services (We may survey you in the future to understand this better.)
We will continue to:
- Provide you with a care team who will know you and your family
- Respect you as an individual-we will not make judgments based on race, religion, sex, age, disability, ect.
- Respect your privacy-your medical information will not be shared with anyone unless you give us permission or it is required by law
- Provide care given by a team of people led by your physician
- Give the care you need when you need it
- Give care that is based on quality and safety
- Have a doctor on call 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Take care of short illness, long term disease and give advise to help you stay healthy
- Tell you about your health and illnesses in a way you can understand
We strive to accommodate patients who need more urgent care. Please call us to see if we can see you or guide your care. Often we might guide you to care that serves you well. Emergency care is safer if we can guide the Emergency Department about your health situation.
Hurley Urgent Care
1 Hurley Plaza
Flint, Mi 48503
2284 S. Ballenger Highway, Suite 2
Flint, Mi 48503
Monday – Friday 10AM – 10PM
Saturday & Sunday 10AM – 6PM
Lab Test Results
Please try to use laboratories and other test facilities we use regularly to ensure better communication. We strive to get test results to patients. If you have not received a call or a card in the mail within 14 days, please call the office for your results.
Click here for more information.